The person who procrastinates about other things while writing this drivel is

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Papering around the tub


In my neverending quest to upholster the walls without the pesky interference of furnishings I have been papering around the tub PRIOR to WH's installation of the tub surround. He marked the layout of the surround and I made sure the lines were covered. That last strip after the window is wider than it really needed to be because only about 2" of width was necessary. Honestly, it is easier to hang a full strip than a narrow one, and the width was necessary for the top 22". The surround will cover a great deal of that particular strip. If I'm lucky, I'll never see that particular piece of wallpaper again!

The tub has power, water, paper and later today: the surround! Maybe we will finally get to use it.

No comments: